Do you have a Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan?
A Backup and Disaster Recovery solution is necessary in today’s high-tech environment. Data loss can happen at any time, therefore your company must be prepared for data recovery. Disaster goes beyond physical damage like a fire or flood, cyber-attacks are prevalent in today’s web-connected environment. DIS deploys Backup and Disaster Recovery Devices that can protect your business from hardware and software mishaps. The safety of your data and the success of your recovery play a major role in the survival of your business, so investing in a backup and disaster recovery plan is key.
A recent study discovered that, of companies experiencing a “major loss” of computer records, 43% never reopened, 51% closed within two years of the loss, and a mere 6% survived long-term.
For businesses, these statistics prove the necessity of creating a Business Continuity Planning (BCP) strategy. DIS engineers are experts in creating a concrete BCP to protect our clients in the event of data loss.
DIS Backup and Disaster Recovery Business Continuity packages offer:
- Reduce server downtime using a specialized recovery and virtual server appliance
- Flexibility of real-time backups, as frequent as every 15 minutes
- Offsite storage available at an affordable cost
- Proven methods for fastest recovery possible
- Raw data is encrypted for security
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing on-site manual backups
- Regular monitoring, maintaining, and testing of all recovery data
- One bundled solution for all your recovery needs at a single affordable price
Are you backing up more than just your raw data? Our Backup and Disaster Recovery solution recovers files and folders, as well as entire operating systems, while saving countless hours of setup and customization.
Conventional Backups vs. BDR Device
- Labor intensive
- Data stored on devices with volatile media
- No automated recovery testing
- Hardware limitations prevent frequent incremental backups
- Recovery limited to physical access of data backup
- Typically, not tailored for client’s needs
- Extended recovery time
- Fast, reliable, and easy to configure
- Purpose built for each client’s needs
- All necessary software and licensing included
- Our Archive forever allows you to restore files from years back
- Minimal time to load a virtual version of a server
- Unlimited data recoveries
Contact DIS today for a free consultation of our Backup and Disaster Recovery plan.